Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hello!

Hello all!

Welcome to my new blog- I'm so excited to be able to share my thoughts with you!

Let me start by explaining the name of my blog. It's nothing special; I tend to fail a lot at a lot of things, but with all of those failures there are some really great lessons learned. I could have easily named it "Falling Down (and learning from it)" but that sounds a little negative. And despite all of my little losses, I'm always moving forward.

Or up, I guess.

Now that I think about it, the title I chose totally reminds me of falling up the stairs. We've all done it. Don't judge.

Anyway, I'm starting out this blog in Australia, where most of you know I'm currently studying. I hope to keep this blog long after this adventure ends, though.

I'm so excited!

Thank you for reading, I'll post more soon.

Maddy


No comments:

Post a Comment