Tuesday, January 29, 2013

So Far At Flinders Ranges

Hey everyone, I don't have time to write a post but here are some photos so far!

Writing our (Jen, Steph, JD and I's) essays at Federation Square in Melbourne while watching the championship match of the Australian Open. It was packed.

Sunset in Melbourne

Hello South Australia!

Steph trying to work the GPS

Tree in the middle of the road...

Driving to Flinders Ranges.


These guys aren't too bright. We saw 18 of them on the road- very dead. 


where we're staying.

I saw my first wild emus while driving to our cabin. I think I handled it pretty well- I woke Jen up by shrieking in excitement from the back seat.
These weren't the first we saw- but they were in the driveway of where we're staying. The kangaroos are everywhere too.

The lady here said that it's been a bit cold for snakes, but she did see a python recently. A python!
She also said that if she saw any around she'd tell me. I'm still trying to find someone who will take me out herping with them. We will see!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: