Friday, February 15, 2013

One Does Not Simply Walk Into Hobbiton

One must pay $75 dollars first.

Here are some pictures of my quaint little visit to Hobbiton!




Bag End!


Look familiar? I hope to edit these pictures later, since the lighting was a little off.

Where Bilbo and Gandalf blew smoke rings in the movie!


Luca and Steph. Playa's gotta play (Steph being the player, obviously)

Sophia and Harpreet

Me!


Frodo's swing!

Sam's house!

Sam's laundry....?!


The Green Dragon. I felt like Aragorn lurking in the corner drinking my ginger beer (way better than ginger ale, but similar?)


I'm determined to edit these photos a bit!

Anyway,
Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Maddy, I have tried every time I read your blogs and could not make it go through. Dana is helping me. I love your blogs and pictures, also your new hair. Miss you so much and love you. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Mimi! You're not the only one!
    It means so much to me that you're reading my blog! I miss you a ton and can't wait to see you when I get back.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maddy, Gena is spending the day with us, and she wants to live in the little house with the yellow door. We loved these pictures, even though I did not know what they were.
    Gena- Hi maddy! I miss you a lot and i do want to live in the little houses:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to live in them too! They'd be perfect for someone your size, Gena c:

      And Mimi, I think you need to watch the Lord of The Rings again!

      Love and miss you both!

      Delete
  4. Maddy!! This is so cool! Sorry I keep missing your calls, every time it's when I step away from my phone for five minutes so hopefully you can see this. I'm so jealous you when to Hobbiton! I miss you like crazy and I love your hair :) I haven't killed your pets yet either, the voicemail you left for me made me sad I couldn't call you back and reassure you they weren't dead. Jenny is eating crickets now and living happily ever after. The snake shed and hasn't eaten since but I'll try again today. Anyway, I love reading your blog so keep it up! :P Love you!
    ~Annalin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! That voice mail was from a while ago, I've talked to you since I left it! I have faith in you! I swear<3

      And thanks about the hair, I love it too!

      And Hobbiton was nice, but I'll be honest and say it wasn't worth
      $75. It was cute though! Love and miss you!

      Delete
  5. Maddy, I loved the pictures! Wish I was there. Miss you. ("

    ReplyDelete