Monday, February 11, 2013

Promises- Promises Broken!

Hello! I promised to take lots of pictures the other day, and then forgot my camera! So all of the pictures of the beach were taken by friends Emily (Mlee) or Cassie.
I had a great time at the beach, though, and look forward to going to another beach on Thursday where I will take my own photos!

The apartment Jen, Steph and I share

Jen's bed

I'd apologize for this photo being bad quality, but since our room is so messy, it's probably better that you can't see it all.

So cute. So, so, small.

Bathroom.
The front of our apartment.

Piha Beach

Me, Mlee and Kayla#1 covered in sand. I was pretty much like that the whole day

Black sand

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maddyrose, I do love your hair! Happy Valentines day. I hope you are feeling better. Conner's surprise for Alex went well. Nick took him to her school. I (get) to bring them down for dinner tonight. They are eating at Tuta Bellas. Gotta get back to work! talk to you soon. Love you, Mom
    PS keep the pics coming ("

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom, love you and miss you tons c;

    ReplyDelete